- Disaccharidase Determination
- Pancreatic Enzyme Activities
- Pancreatic Elastase in Stool
- Helicobacter Pylori Antibody
- Fecal Alpha-1-Antitrypsin
- Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies (P-ANCA and C-ANCA
- Helicobacter Pylori Specific Antigen in Stool
- Celiac Testing
- tTG Human Tissue Transglutaminase IgA
- EMA Anti-Endomysial Antibody without Titer / with Titer
- Breath Hydrogen Testing
Determination of disaccharidase activities plays an important role in the diagnosis of patients suffering with chronic diarrhea, abdominal pain, or failure to thrive.
Pancreatic Enzyme Activities
Determination of pancreatic enzyme activities (amylase, chymotrypsin, lipase and trypsin) in duodenal secretions, usually in conjunction with a secretin stimulation test performed by the referring physician..
Pancreatic Elastase in Stool
Pancreatic Elastase (PE) is not degraded during intestinal transit and the concentration of PE in a stool sample reflects exocrine pancreatic function.
JOLI Diagnostic Inc. (JDI)
JOLI Diagnostic Inc. (JDI) is a Digestive Disease and Nutrition Testing Center supported by specialists in Pathology, Immunology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology and Nutrition.
Through years of hard work, dedication and excellent service JOLI Diagnostic has grown to become a trustworthy and reliable laboratory that serves its customers with great care and attention. Our staff are experienced professionals, who have been working for more than 20 years in digestive disease and nutrition testing, research and development. We will be happy to assist you in the clinical evaluation of your patients.